Welcome to 2020 Virtual Advocacy Summit
You are invited to engage with health education and promotion colleagues to build your network. While you are with us, listen and learn as others share their progress and impact in the health education and promotion field across the country and around the world. Select from over 300 scientific and practitioner-focused presentations and posters to expand your mind and portfolio with cutting-edge health education research, policy and practice. Virtual sessions will be broadcast live through October 14. Please check the Agenda for the live broadcast dates. All live broadcasts will be recorded and available on demand.
An application has been approved to award Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) up to 15.75 Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECHs). A maximum of 3.25 advanced-level CECHs are available. The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. has approved SOPHE and its chapters as designated multiple-event providers of CECHs in health education. SOPHE is a provider of Certified in Public Health (CPH) Renewal Credits. This conference has been approved to award up to 15.75 CPH Renewal credits.
This virtual conference enables you to:
● Explain the importance of advocacy messaging to act on climate change issues.
● Examine at three solutions from climate change leaders on how they sustain connections to communities by taking action.
● Identify evidence-based communication methods to the decision making process to build a more equitable society through just and equitable climate solutions.
● Describe at least three ways to develop formal partnerships with policymakers within their community to advocate for climate change solutions.
● Develop social media messages to advocate for climate change.
● Describe three policy-research partnership procedures which benefit effective advocacy collaboration.
How to Claim CE Credit
Virtual conference participants can claim continuing education credit after completion of the viewed session(s). Participants should exit out of the session and take the session evaluation found on the session page. Upon completion, your credit for that session will be recorded. Upon conclusion of the conference, participants can complete the overall evaluation and access their printable certificate which will record all credits accrued throughout the conference. To ensure accurate reporting, participants must update their profile with their CHES® and MCHES® information.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
If you are a speaker or a registered attendee, you should login with your email address and the password: AdvocacySummit2020. The Password is case sensitive.
Not yet registered?
Click on the button below to register for this conference. If you have already registered for the Advocacy Summit at mySOPHE.org, you will receive instructions on how to access the Summit on October 2. If you have not received the instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.REGISTER NOW
Need Technical Support?
This site has been optimized for Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. If you usually use Internet Explorer, please switch to another browser.
Need further support, please visit our FAQ page.